|Turning around the right corner of the streets... ;D|
|Alrighty... wheeew, I tryed to avoid this as much as possible cause I´m kind of a wuss when it comes to 3rd party representations but... Yeeeeah, I´m trying to get better at fulfilling other people´s dreamed requests xD Soooo let´s get on with it:|
FATE-SAN PROUDLY PRESENTS: trrrrrrrrrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtrtr cha!
The first FIVE SLOTS for PAID COMMISSIONS!!!
B) THINGS I DONT DO
C) HOW DO I ASK FOR A COMISSION
D) MINOR DETAILS & STUFF
First character: 50 U$D
Each aditional character: 25 U$D
Backgrounds are debatible. Simpler BGs like colors and such are easier and, therefore, cheaper than complex, concrete BGs or landscapes. The prices usually range from 10 to 30 U$D unless stipulated otherwise (all negotiated via PMs)
Pencil sketchs: Per Character: U$D 10
a) Can´t be put on DA due it goes against it´s rules.
b) You ask for it to be reserved for you and you only.
If any of those two conditions are met, then the price is 1.50 it´s original value (I know it may sound excesive, but think about it, each piece takes a lot of time and effort, and all that won´t be appreciated by the rest of the audience, thus being detrimental to my self promotion AND the possibility to acquire future commission requests.) Only a censored version will be put at DA.
Simple abstract BG examples:
Concrete BG examples:
Complex abstract BG examples:
B) THINGS I DONT DO:
- Scat n' Golden Shower (yuck...)
- Yaoi (males aren´t my specialty)
- Lolicon (blame the confusing laws of each country. I don´t wanna risk it for a couple bucks, even when I´m a "Kodomo no Jikan" big time fan )
- Guro/Snuff/Vore (I won´t even consider it, you´re warned.)
- Gigantess/Foot fetish oriented pieces/Bestiality (Furry and anthro aren´t bestilaitiy, mind you) and some other fetishes I don´t enjoy (I´m not against those who like them, and I don´t hate them either... I´m just neutral to them, thus being uninterested)
C) HOW DO I ASK FOR A COMISSION:
First of all, I´ll open 5 slots. It´s first comes, first serves. You can ask for your com sending me a note. Then, these are the steps we´ll have to follow:
1) If you haven´t asked for something I personally dislike OR for something I´m not able to do, I´ll try to come up with a decent sketch from which I´ll try to base the piece upon.
2-a) If I manage to come up with a satisfying sketch, then I´ll ACCEPT the request, and will thus start working over it, dedicating all my workpower to it (meaning I won´t take more than one job at a time, I don´t make multiple requests). If the job was accepted, then you´ll be asked to deposit the first half of the payment into my PayPal account (whose details I´ll tell you via notes) (Extras required for the transfer aren´t included in the final price, and they must be costed by the client). This is done to prevent last time cancelations and I thus wasting time and effort on an uncomplete request.
2-b) If I DONT manage to come up with a satisfying sketch, then I´ll sadly have to DECLINE your request. It´s nothing personal. Sometimes I get seriously big artblocks and I just can´t get things done right, or maybe I could have serious IRL problems that can get in the middle of the process. Either way, you wont be asked to pay for anything until I decide to "digitalize" the piece or not, so you won´t be affected in any way.
3) If I ACCEPTED the job AND you deposited the first half, then all is said. I´ll work over your piece until it´s done. THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT for this (I don´t take months, but it can be slower or quicker depending on numerous IRL and non-IRL factors). Only thing I can 100% ASSURE you is that I´ll work over it until it´s done. I don´t steal (that´s why I put so many conditions, as to satisfy both my clients and future possible ones.) I never backed out a request once I assured I´d get it done. You can ask all those who have requested or commissioned me.
D) MINOR DETAILS & STUFF:
Usualy things don´t go mechanically. There are always lesser details and factors that will be handled as they come, and you´ll be constantly updated over those details that might accelerate or delay the finishing of your request. Feel free to ask to your hearth´s content (without getting obnoxious plz, I respect you, therefore I ask for your respect as well xD)
If you feel that I missed clarifying something or sumthin like that, feel free to leave your comment and I´ll try to find my way around it
Well, that´s pretty much it... check the rules, think bout what you´d like, and feel free to ask as to clear your doubts. Fate out!