1) Nym Rose's former name was actually "Priscila". The character of Nym Rose "per se" was born after my first flash game (Slave to Pleasure: the Black Box) featured the, at the time, nameless gal who resembled Priscila so much that I actually just decided to redesing Priscila as the Nym Rose you all know and love today. Priscila had shorter twintails and blue eyes.
2) Amy Chang was at first a "loli" character (to an extent. She wasn't sexualized, but instead was sort of a "mascot" of the "Original Sin" group). Seeing how "The Original Sin" story mostly involves a strip club, prostitution, weapon dealing, mafias and overall the "brightest" of humanity though, she ended up becoming a more "built" 18 years old gal with a bigger set of... qualities and a lovely tan.
3) Aika Shizuka was the first "regular" OC I ever created. In fact, she was the first illustration I ever uploaded here, back when I had no idea how to draw a straight line xD. She also had pink hair and red eyes... Times change.
4) Nym's (or to be more precise, Priscila's) first appearance ever was on a sleazy straight shota "private" comic page... (And no, I'm not uploading that anywhere... In fact, I don't even know where the hell that thing might be today). I drew that thing while idling at the office, back when I worked as an accountant's assitant (hey, I got paid peanuts, so it's only fair).
5) Leona was born from my delayed teenager obsession with a character from the game "Bloody Roar 2" known as "Shina, The Leopard" (google her, you might find some slight indications of similarity... Although by now the connections are at least feeble since the character evolved so much since concpetion). Leona's name by itself is a very subtle wink to that source of inspiration, since it literally means "Lioness" in spanish, and seeing how Shina, as the name implies, could become an anthropomorphic Leopard and, even more, her father was "Gado, The Lion"... Well, you can see the connection.
6) Nym (back when she was Priscila) had a little sister known as Nina. She was like a miniature Nym, except much more shy and flat xD I had two drawings of her uploaded here on DA eons ago, but they were erased from my gallery on very old cleanup... Sorry.
7) Most of Nym's now widely known attire (her leather wrist and upper arm belts, to be precise) was actually a sort of "patch" I had to use when designing the gal for the "Slave to Pleasure" games as to hide the difference of movements between her hands and her arms, or you could have seen her hand just snap out of her wrist xD However, nowadays she still has them just because they look cool
I learned more subtle tricks to get around those details by now.