Journal Entry: Tue Jul 3, 2012, 8:55 PM
Eyyup. It´s too soon to call it beta xD I expect to put an intro scene, some minimal backstory, a couple animations... (maybe I'll drop those options out if it becomes too much to handle though xD) so... I´m looking for "gamma testers" XD
Only +18 people can submit to the testing, and you'll be required to reanalize the game from time to time when the updates pile up enough.
Those who wanna test are going th be included in the credits under the beta testers line.
Those who test the game must answer a couple questions I'll put here, without being neither nitpicky nor faltterers xD I want honest, technical feedback.
For the actual state of the game, the testers must answer the following questions once they´ve played the game for a couple minutes (keep an eye out for the details):
1) ¿Do the animations look natural? If not ¿Which ones and in which parts?
2) ¿Do the fading transitions look good, or do they annoy you? If they do annoy you ¿Why?
3) ¿Have you seen any bugs or flaws? (for example, parts of the moddel dissapearing or jumping in random directions. Sound being played when it shouldnt, etc.)
4) ¿Are the sounds and music appropiate? ¿Are there any volume flaws in either the Background Music or Sound effects?
5) ¿Any suggestions of any kind, be it artistical, sound based, gameplay based and such? Tell your opinion, and be as detailed as you wish. The more detail, the more useful the feedback.
(keep in mind that 20MB is the limit size for NG uploading measures, and the actual project weights somewhere around 4MB, so asking for like 10 more scenes or different angles and that kind of micro nitpicking is beyond discussion. If it comes to that, someday I'll do other games including those features)
As for now, only the top three buttons and the bottom left button are functional, and fading to black has yet to be added to the last mentioned button (it´s the most recent animation, so there could be one or two flaws maybe, IDK.)
Those who wanna participate, send me a note. I'll provide you a link towards the beta (which should resemble the previous ones for those of you who already checked the first ones). I need the feedback ASAP, so don´t ask for the link if you´re gonna test it later.
Please answer all the questions posted above, and feel free to add more info if you feel that there´s something decerving noticing.
Those who get rejected for being beta testers, dont take it personal. If I reject you, that means that I´ve got enough testers for the time being. No hard feelings.
BTW, answer me via notes. Dont spam this journal XD
Listening to: The stove at the kitchen xD
Reading: Go Rin no Sho
Watching: My Screen
Eating: Nothing yet -.-
Drinking: COFFE POWA